TRAINEE / INTERN IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT - ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
We are looking for a trainee (m/f) or intern in the field of software development - artificial intelligence for our in-house incubator VUCX//Garage for at least 6 - 12 months (trainee) or 3 months (internship).
Your fields of activity
- Selection of suitable AI tools and implementation in our development platform
- Integration of the implementation into our software platform
- Software testing and documentation
- You are a student of computer science (majoring in software engineering or embedded programming) or in a comparable field of study
- You have a good basic knowledge of PHP and machine learning
- You have basic knowledge of embedded software
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English, German is a plus
- You are interested in new technological topics
- You have a high level of commitment, flexibility and independence
- Creativity, team, organizational and communication skills round off your profile
- a workstation with the latest computer technology (Mac or Windows depending on preference)
- space for your own ideas in a very family-friendly house full of creative heads
- continuously driving innovation with start-up character
- flat hierarchies in a professional and international team
- loft office in the heart of Cologne
- Water-, Tea-, Coffee- & Fruit flat
- great work-life-balance
Please send your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Ercin Filizli.
VUCX has set itself the goal of increasing the proportion of women and urges them to apply.